November 1, 2009



Me and my office girls decided the that we were going to dress up for Halloween this year. Usually we just use the holiday as an excuse to wear pj's and call it a slumber party, but my boss said that was a no go this year. So, with a nights notice, we all dug through our closets and hit the stores and this is what we came up with.......


For actual Halloween one of my best friends, Sara, and her husband came into town!!! I love it when they come. We went to dinner and had plans of going to a haunted house so we could feel somewhat festive, but that changed. The boys got talking about scary movies that were out, and Sara and I were already iffy on the haunted house idea -we don't do well being scared, especially together! We told them that they could do whatever they wanted, and we'd find something to do. The boys thought it was for sure a trap, haha. They ended up going to some scary movie that they were grateful Sara and I did go see. We ended up having a fun little girls night painting our nails and talkin. It wasn't anything special but we had fun!! Love ya Sara and Luke!

2 comments: