February 17, 2010

crazy weekend!

I guess you could say my weekend started off a little early last week. I was able to get work off on Thursday so that Matt and I could go snowboarding with his brother and sister-in-law at Snowbird. Its been so long since I've gone snowboarding for more than 2 hours, and I definitely felt it the next day but it was so much fun!! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures from the day, but there's plenty pictures in this post, I promise!!

Friday night we went to Ephraim for a birthday party for Matt's nephew, Caden, who turned 2!! We hardly get to see the cute kid so it was really fun to have be able and celebrate his birthday here. I stole these pictures from his moms blog to prove how cute he is!



Matt had too much fun with the visit, he loves being an uncle! They had some pretty good battles matches that night!



Saturday I had a bridal shower for one of my best friends!! It was fun to get with all the girls again. I decided to make it easy on myself with throwing this shower so we just went to brick oven and reserved one of the party rooms. I think it was a pretty genius idea :) Unfortunately not everyone could come and some left before the picture was taken, but this is a few of the girls reunited!



I was finally able to break out my sewing machine and try it out on some invitations I made for Ashley's bridal shower. I'm shocked they turned out as cute as they did! (Kim, mom said you needed an idea on invitations, so this part is mainly for you!!)





Hope you all had a great Valentines weekend!!





3 comments:

  1. Super cute invites! I still need to try sewing on paper. ha ha... even though it's been a trend for what, a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute invites! Love 'em. We loved skiing with you guys and wish we could have stayed longer. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will agree that your invatations were so dang cute! I loved them so much i even showed my mom and my sisters! I am so sad I couldn't make it to the shower I was so excited to see you guys but it look like it turned out great and I am so excited for her!!!

    ReplyDelete