February 17, 2010

My Valentine

Im so happy to say this handsome boy is my valentine! He's the sweetest thing and he always trys to make everything so special and never fails to do so! I just fall more in love with him everyday!



I was banned from my apartment most of Saturday because of some surprise Matt was working on. I thought he was getting me some work out videos I have been wanting to try so I couldn't figure out what he was doing for the life of me!!! Finally he let me come home, but I was still confined in one room. After I heard him pounding something with a hammer I convinced him to let me see what he was doing since it was taking so long, and I'm not the most patient girl! My lovely husband bought me a new desk for our office...and he got the one we were wanting HALF OFF, which makes it that much cooler!! I know we're lame and like practical things, but I LOVE my valentines gift! It makes the office so much nicer than our last desk (sorry, Cami :))




We weren't planning on doing anything special for valentines since our anniversary is coming up in less than a month, so since I did basically nothing for him this weekend I have to make up for it!! If you have any brilliant anniversary gifts please share :)

4 comments:

  1. Thats how Darron and I are practical with the things we buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought that maybe Matthew was writing this post... going off about how great he is. Haha

    The desk looks sweet!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trevor and I are the same way, we hardly ever buy each other gifts anymore. We usually use the money for something for us both. That desk is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am the blogging natzi.... and its time for a new post!!! I love reading your blog so post more!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete