May 22, 2010

straight from heaven

I've been really horrible at updating lately since I don't feel like I have anything "blog worthy" going on in my life, or I'm just too busy. But these, my friends, are definitely blog worthy!




These cookies are the newest love in the Averett house thanks to Kneaders Bakery. I highly recommend trying them, you will not be sorry. These. Are. Delicious. I'm currently addicted to craisins, but if you don't like craisins then leave them out, they're still delish. If you don't like macadamia nuts then you're crazy!

White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Cookies
INGREDIENTS
1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 egg
1 Tablespoon vanilla
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ cup white chocolate chips
1 ½ cup dried cranberries
1 cup macadamia nuts chopped.

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with pan release. In a large
bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and the
vanilla. Combine the flour and baking soda and stir into the sugar mixture.
Do not over beat as this will cause the cookies to be tough.
Fold in white chocolate chips, cranberries and nuts.
Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the cookie sheets. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until slightly
brown on the edges. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheets before placing
them on a cooling rack.
Makes about 36 1.5oz cookies or Kneaders size 18 cookies
Posted using ShareThis

p.s. I cooked mine for only 8-9 minutes, and they turned out perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Those look VERY addicting!!! I think you need to make them when you come visit! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made some cookies too. My recipe is almost idential...and I even came up with it myself! It's not very often that I make my own recipe. I also added a little bit of coconut....so good!!! See ya soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMM...COOOOOOOKIES!!!!!!!

    MY...LYB!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete