October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

That's right...I'm still in 2010! I'll try my best to get current these next few days since we've done some fun things recently that are just waiting to be blogged about :)
For Halloween a bunch of us friends got together for a little party at the Cooks apartment.
Matt was set on being a cowboy, which he pulled it off quite nicely.
Me? I was an indian girl (partially because it was last minute and I had no other options). I would have looked more legit without the blonde hair.






We had a blast hanging out and playing crazy games... hopefully this turns into a tradition!

Matt showing his skills at bobbing for apples. I sucked at this game.

donut eating contest!

Zachs inventive balloon popping game. You cant tell by Stephens face, but it really is fun!



We sure love our crazy friends!

1 comment: