September 3, 2009

Is summer really coming to an end?

This summer has just flown by for me and Matt, and I don't even feel like we've done anything besides work and before you know it the snow will be here, its sad. We haven't been to good at keeping up on this whole blogging thing, so I'm sorry if we don't get around to posting the whole summer post.

For the most recent event though, this last weekend I was able to take a short get a away to Pasco to see my family and go to Elise's baby shower. It was so nice to be home! It was a busy weekend and all of the family was there so it was a very full house. Elise's baby shower was a huge success, we had so many people there, it was insane, so thank you for all who came!! Here's a few pictures of my weekend home!

Elise and her prego-ness

Cecily and I swimming in the pool

"little" Jace

Sorry Valynn...I had to post this, it was too funny not to! Don't you love it when you take a picture and it captures a moment like this?!

I should have learned my lesson by not letting the kids play in the room all of my stuff is in...they always find something to do when they are unsupervised!

My dad just built our fire pit so we had to break it in!
He liked it :)

4 comments:

  1. I think you should come back soon! Oh and thanks for putting that picture of me up... VERY attractive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe summer is over either. And this is the only year I'm looking forward to winter... haha. Cute pictures from home! I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were some fun pictures. Loved, loved them!! Thanks for sharing your visit on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal:
    your blog is so so cute. how are you doing girl? i miss you. feel free to read my blog laceerae.blogspot.com love you!!!

    ReplyDelete